Can foreigners start a business in Albania?
There is no requirement for any general permit to invest in Albania or to establish a business or business vehicle. Any foreign entity or individual is free to start a business or establish a business vehicle either as a sole investor or as part of a joint venture.
What can do a foreign investor for establishing a business in Albania?
Foreign investors can do business in Albania by setting up either a new company fully owned by a parent company or a subsidiary/branch fully owned by the parent company or a representative office, or by acquiring shares in an existing company. Investors may also form a partnership to do business in Albania.
What is the best business in Albania?
List of the top 100 profitable businesses in Albania in 2017
- National Trade Bank (Banka Kombetare Tregtare) – Banking.
- Raiffeisen Bank – Banking.
- OSHEE – The Electric Power Distribution Operator.
- Spiecapag – Shqiperia – Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) construction.
How can I migrate to Albania?
U.S. citizens do not need visas to enter the Republic of Albania; U.S. citizens can stay up to one year in this country without a residence permit; You must have a passport valid for at least three months (we recommend to have your passport at least six months valid from your planned departure from this country.
How can I start a business in Albania?
Steps to register a business
- Obtain a unique company name. …
- Request and obtain the Registration Certification and Unique Business Identification Number. …
- Employee registration with the Employment Regional Directory. …
- Registration with the Municipality Bureau of Internal Revenue obtain list of.
Can I buy a house in Albania?
Anyone can own a property in Albania. Personal ownership is the most common case for a foreigner purchasing in Albania. … There are NO restrictions for foreigners to invest in Albanian property (except for agricultural lands).
How do you get Albanian residency?
The electronic service “Request for a Residence Permit” enables foreign nationals who wish to stay for a longer period than 90 days in 180 days in Albania, to apply for a residence permit in the Republic of Albania.
How do I become Albanian citizen?
A person may be naturalised as an Albanian citizen if he fulfills the following criteria:
- Over 18 years old.
- Shelter and the means of sustain himself.
- Has not been convicted to sentences of three or more years in prison (except for political sentences)
- Basic knowledge of the Albanian language.