Raiffeisen Bank makes it possible for you to use the services of the Western Union network in more than 470 locations across Bosnia and Herzegovina, through its branches and the following sub-agents: BH Pošta, Srpske pošte, Nova banka and Union banka.
Is Western Union in Bosnia?
Create your Western Union profile for free to send money online to your loved ones across Bosnia and Herzegovina.
What is the best way to send money to Bosnia?
TransferWise offers you the overall best way to send money to Bosnia. TransferWise is the best option because they offer the best-rounded deal, which is good for many different situations.
Does Western Union work in Ghana?
Anyone in Ghana can receive money from abroad through WESTERN UNION. No charges for the receiver. Sender pays a fee set by western union per value of remittance. The receiver can collect remittance at any of BANK OF AFRICA’s branches nationwide.
Which bank uses Western Union in Ghana?
Access Bank (Ghana) Plc – WESTERN UNION.
Does Bosnia have PayPal?
The power of PayPal at the speed of Xoom
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Bosnia and Herzegovina right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Does MoneyGram work in Bosnia?
Under the agreement, Nova Bank customers are now able to send and receive international money transfers at more than 40 Nova Bank locations across rural and urban Bosnia through MoneyGram’s global network. …
Is PayPal available in Bosnia?
Following successful launches in the US and Singapore, Mastercard and PayPal are extending their Instant Transfer service to Europe. The service is now available in Bulgaria, Bosnia, Germany, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and UK.
How do I get a Western Union account in Ghana?
- Valid Government issued ID: International Passport, National lD, Driver’s License, Voters Card or other acceptable ID.
- Reference Number of the transaction.
- Receiver’s occupation and address.
- Test Question & Answer (if available)
- Sender’s name & address.
- Send amount.
- Country of Origin.
- Purpose of funds.
How can I open a Western Union account in Ghana?
Start sending in a few steps
- Create your profile. Enter your details to create an online Western Union profile. Get started.
- Verify email. Verification link will be sent to your inbox.
- Verify ID. Visit the nearest NEC agent location or request for a visit. Find out more.
Is PayPal available in Ghana?
No, there are no PayPal banks in Ghana. But there are PayPal banks in other countries especially the US, and other countries.
How do I receive money internationally?
5 Smart Ways to Receive International Payments
- A Multi-Currency Account.
- Online Payment Gateways.
- A Bank Transfer Minus the Bank.
How do I receive money through Western Union in Ghana?
Pick up cash at a Western Union agent location, or, depending on where you live, have it deposited directly into your bank account or mobile wallet. Cash: Visit an agent location near you with your government-issued ID. You’ll also need to ask the sender for the tracking number (MTCN). Find an agent location.
How do I receive money from Western Union abroad?
- Visit an Agent Location: Use our online Agent locator to find a location near you.
- Provide the following information to the Agent Clerk. Correct money transfer control number (MTCN). Sender’s name. Where money was sent from. Expected amount. Valid ID. Test question and answer (if applicable)
- Receive the Money.